Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Alley Hair Salon

The Alley Hair Salon, located at 118 South Street, Philadelphia, PA is home to Jeremiah Sisco, girlfriend Kelly and their little dog - Zodiac. Jeremiah is rated one of the best stylists in Philadelphia. He is an artist with his scissors and his girlfriend Kelly is a great stylist also. I knew I would have some interesting visuals to work with because of their hairstyles and style in general. Even Zodiac has his own unique style (see below)














Zodiac was wiped out from the whole ordeal.

By the way, my friend Jamie was nice enough to lend me his Canon 5d Mark II, which is almost equivalent to lending out a newborn. Trust me... I treated it like one.

The camera was magical. I can't stop thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hello